Welcome to this Pitch Masterclass
In this chapter I tell you a little about the course, and what you can expect.
(And if you need subtitles for the video - just click the cc button!)
What you'll need during this course;
- A total of around 2 hours (but you don't need to do it all at once! Feel free to spread the work across a few days.)
- Post-It notes of at least two colours, and some marker pens
- A space to put your Post-Its - ideally a Flipchart, but walls, windows and sheets of paper also work
- A clear mind - switch off notifications and email, and get ready to be creative!
- A notepad to keep a record of the most important points for you to remember, and put into action
And finally - you need Ambition! Believe you are as good as anyone else, do the work, and you CAN be a successful pitcher on the big stage in front of a large audience - and you CAN deliver a great pitch at an investor's office, or to your company's board members.
Here are the Exercise Files.
Along the way, you'll have some practical exercises to do. All those exercises are explained in separate short movies, and here you'll find them all in one pdf.
(NOTE - the download link is below the document.)